We appreciate your interest in our school. At Pampers’, we provide admission into the following classes:
At Pampers’, we provide admission into:
- Preparatory for children aged 1 year (12months) – 2 years (24 months)
- Nursery One for Children aged 2 to 3 years
- Nursery Two for Children aged 3 to 4 years
- Reception for Children aged 4 to 5 years
Primary – Lower Grade
- Grade 1 – 5-6 years
- Grade 2 – 6 -7 years
- Grade 3 – 7 – 8 years
Primary – Higher Grade
- Grade 4 – 8 – 9 years
- Grade 5 – 9 – 10 years
- Grade 6 – 10 – 11 years
* We do not admit new children into Grade 6*
Here are the steps to getting admission for your child:
insert admissions process steps
Confirm a suitable date for your child to take the entrance test at Pampers Surulere or Lekki.
To gain admission, your Child must write the appropriate entrance test and demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English as well as Mathematics.
If successful, you may pick up your admission letter from the admissions office. Payment of fees/bills by parents/guardians communicates a full acceptance of admission.
Purchase the admission form at Pampers Private School in Surulere or Lekki OR alternatively, Download the admission form here and return in person or via email to email@example.com
Make a payment of N7,500 for the form via POS or bank transfer to Rainbow Educational Services Ltd Union Bank Account 0104991568
The following should be submitted along with the form
- 2 recent passport photographs of your child
- Photocopy of your child’s birth certificate
- Photocopy of your child’s immunization card
- Photocopy of last academic results – for admission into Nursery 2 and above.