The separate Parent Teacher Associations (PTA) at our Surulere and Lekki campuses play an important role in supporting and strengthening our vibrant community of pupils, parents and teachers.
The following roles describe the functions of our active PTA at both campuses:
- It brings together parents and teachers to discuss how best they can support the education of Pampers’ pupils.
- Welcoming and helping new parents by sharing relevant information
- Organising fundraising events and activities for school projects and charities supported by Pampers.
- Supporting school events such as sports day.
- Hosting social events and workshops for parents
- Supporting local community projects.
We encourage our parents to get involved with your PTA, as it is a great way to meet other parents and get involved in your child’s school life.